Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Scientist Job on or before 8/29/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 22,000-44,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/29/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ishan Sharma Associate Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kanpur
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Project Scientist on a project on ‘Shape, Stability and Dynamics of Granular Minor Planets’.
- Introduction: Objects such as asteroids and planetary satellites are called minor planets. Recent research suggests that these objects may not be solid rock, but, rather, be made of sand or pieces of rock that stays together because of internal gravity. The project aims at employing mechanics and discrete element simulations to understand the behavior of these objects. This understanding is crucial as India plans space missions to the Moon, Mars, and even asteroids.
- One Post: Project Scientist
- Duration: Initial appointment for six months. Renewable at the end of the six months.
- Qualifications: PhD in Mechanical Engineering. Must have good exposure to dynamics of solid/fluid mechanics. The candidate must have a prior exposure in simulations using discrete element technique. Good working knowledge of FORTRAN is desirable.
- Remuneration: Salary Range: Rs. 22000 -2200 – 44000 per month. Housing will be made available on campus. Pay may be adjusted as per highest degree and experience.
- Contacts: Satya Prakash Mishra ([email protected], +94 555 11 497)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/29/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Applications will be accepted till August 29, 2015.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Email: [email protected],
Telephone: +91 512 259 6152
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/29/2015