Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Scientist Job on or before 07/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientist|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Samtel Centre for Display Technologies, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Scientist in a DST sponsored project, “Thematic Unit of Excellence on soft nanofabrication with applications in energy, environment and Health at IIT Kanpur” in the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Minimum Qualification: PhD (ChE) OR (MTech (ChE) with 3 years’ experience).
- Desired Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates with PhD degree having a strong theoretical background and knowledge of Colloid and Interfacial Sciences and Engineering, Micro-nano Fluidics, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) of Complex Fluids, Thin Film Instability, Clear idea regarding Symbolic Tool Mathematica, Numerical packages NAG Libraries, MATLAB, Computer Languages C and Fortran 77, comfortable with operating system Linux, Windows. Candidates with research experience after PhD and at least 3 publications in journals in relevant field will be preferred.
- Salary Range: Rs. 22000-2200-44000
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary and is for the duration of one year
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview. Application Deadline and Postal Address: Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com. in with subject “Project Scientist@TUE, IITK”. Email should reach us on or before April 7, 2015.
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/04/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017