Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Scientist Job on or before 09/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Project Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 22,000-44,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) , Kanpur
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for temporary and contractual posts of Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
- Minimum Qualification: – PhD.or M.Sc + 3 Years’ Experience
- Desirable Qualification: PhD in Physics (Specialization in Organic Photovoltaics)
- Desirable experience: Candidate should have hands-on working experience in glove box operation, photo-lithography, organic semiconductor device fabrication and characterization such as current -voltage, spectral response and low temperature measurements. The candidate should also have experience in handling state of the art ultra high vacuum thermal evaporator for fabrication of small molecule based thin film devices.
- Salary: 22000-2200-44000
- Duration of Appointment: 1 year
- Vacancies: One
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references and must super scribe the envelope with advertisement No: & Post: ______________ in may be submitted in sealed envelop by 9th October, 2015 the office (Room No. 305) of Samtel Centre for Display Technologies, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP, Phone No: +91-512-2596622 or email at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015