Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before April 28, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||April 28, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof. C.Venkatesan, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur – 208016.|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one temporary post of RA position in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) New Delhi, sponsored project, entitled “Porphyrin Dimers as Model of Di-heme Proteins: Inorganic and Bioinorganic Perspectives and Consequences of Heme-Heme Interactions” tenable at Department of Chemistry, IIT Kanpur under the supervision of the undersigned.
- Emoluments: Rs. 22,000 per month (as per SERB rule)
- The position is purely temporary for one year initially. After that the tenure could be extended subject to satisfactory performance.
- Educational qualification: PhD in Chemistry
- Desirable: Good work experience (with excellent publication record) on the synthesis and spectroscopy along with handling of air sensitive compounds.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before April 28, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may send their application and complete academic records along with the work experience in details to the undersigned on and before 28th April, 2014. Candidates may apply to the undersigned through email or by regular mail. Contact: Prof. S. P. Rath Principal Investigator Department of Chemistry Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur-208 016 URL: http://home.iitk.ac.in/~sprath Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job April 28, 2015