Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associates Job on or before June 20, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Research Associates
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 36,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : June 20, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Sachchida N. Tripathi, Professor Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 208016s
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Research Associates Recruitment:
Required a post for Research Associates-3/Research Associates-1 (One post) in BRNS sponsored Project entitled, “Studies on Aerosol Behavior under Serve Accident Conditions in the Context of Indian Nuclear Reactor by Setting up of National Aerosol Facility” on plain paper. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
National Aerosol Facility (NAF) will address the aerosol behavioral issues in Indian PHWRs and generate a comprehensive database to facilitate the development of in-house analytical tools. This facility will serve as a state-of-the-art test facility for studying current outstanding aerosol mechanistic behavior issues in safety assessments pertaining to the Indian PHWRS. It will also serve as a national facility for Indian researchers to carry out customized experiments in the field of aerosol science and technology as it pertains to nuclear power. NAF will be at par with other international facilities for nuclear aerosol studies; hence collaboration with international institutes is also envisaged.
Candidates interested to work in this challenging project may apply.
- Research Associates-3
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE Ph.D. in Atmospheric Sciences / Aerosol Science / Physics / Climate Sciences / Chemistry / Environmental Science with 2 years relevant experience.
- Salary: Rs. 40000 per month Consolidate (Depending on experience)
- Research Associates-1
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE Ph.D. in Atmospheric Sciences / Aerosol Science / Physics / Climate Sciences / Chemistry / Environmental Sciences.
- Salary: Rs. 36000 per month Consolidate (Depending on experience)
- Candidates are expected to have a good mathematical background and sound knowledge of computer programming. Familiarity with aerosol transport and physics is desirable.
- Duration: Initial Appointment will be for a period of 1 year. Please apply only if you are ready to take the challenge.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Research Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before June 20, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associates Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Any other doubt regarding the research of the employer can be cleared from his homepage: http://home.iitk.ac.in/~snt/
Last date of receipt of application: June 20, 2015
Interested persons should send their application to:
Dr. Sachchida N. Tripathi, Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur – 208016s
E-mail: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job June 20, 2015