Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Project Associate Job on or before February 27, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000-24,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||February 27, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||P.K. Bhattacharya Professor, Principal [email protected]: 0512-2597093; Fax: 0512-2590104|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
A research position is available, on a temporary basis, in a sponsored project from Department of Science and Technology (DST), entitled “Non-gassing electrode materials for Electro-osmotic pumping based subcutaneous drug delivery system”.
- Objective of the work: Development of redox active polymers and monodisperse silica particles with specific objective to develop kinetically and thermodynamically stable redox polymers and one micron mesoporous silica particles.
- Desirability: The work requires expertise and experience in polymer synthesis and their electrochemical characterizations; thus, familiarity of use of several characterization techniques to characterize developed polymers.
- Post: Senior Project Associate
- Salary Range: Rs. 12,000 – 1,200 – 24,000
- Minimum Qualification: [B. Tech. OR M. Sc.) + 1 year experience
- Duration of Appointment: 6 month (may be extended)
- Desirable Qualification: M. Sc. + 1 year experience in Chemistry and/or Polymer Chemistry with aptitude in polymer synthesis and their characterization. Higher starting salary may be considered for exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates. The appointment will be for one year (initially) and may be extended. The candidates having qualified NET/GATE would be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Senior Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before February 27, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Persons desirous to work on this kind of project with proven qualities are requested to apply on plain paper, enclosing detailed resume and submit the same to the undersigned before February 27, 2015. The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. P.K. Bhattacharya Professor, Principal Investigator [email protected] Phone: 0512-2597093; Fax: 0512-2590104
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job February 27, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017