Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Project Associate Job on or before April 26, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000-36,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||April 26, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Kaustubh Kulkarni 403 Faculty Building Materials Science and Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, U.P. 208016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one position of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled “Kinetics of Microstructure Evolution in Brazing Joints of 0.07C-16Cr-6Ni Steel and Silver Obtained with Ag-Cu-Sn Filler Metal”.
- Minimum Qualifications: B.Tech. + 1years experience or MSc + 1 year exerience
- Desired Qualification: It is desired that the candidate should have strong background in physical metallurgy.
- Experience/ Higher Qualification: 1. Candidate should have a strong metallurgical background and hands on research experience in one or more of: Joining of Metals, Heat treatments and processing of metals and alloys, SEM Characterization and Mechanical testing of materials. 2. The research profile under this project includes Diffusion and phase equilibria kinetics studies in alloys, microstructural characterization (using optical microscopy, SEM and TEM), compositional analysis using EPMA, Heat Treatments of alloys etc. 3. The candidate is expected to be self-driven for conducting research and publishing his/her work in high quality scientific journals and conferences. 4. The candidate should have demonstrated verbal and writing skills in communicating results of his/her own research. 5. A good background in mathematics is preferred. 6. Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Salary range: INR. 18000-1800-36000
- The position is temporary and Maximum for one year.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Senior Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before April 26, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Those interested must submit their application by e-mail with resume, list of 3 references (emails and phone numbers) and copies of professional academic record (marksheets/ certificates) to reach the undersigned latest by 5:00 PM on April 26th, 2015.Each of the above document is compulsary. The applications can be sent via email to [email protected] Kaustubh Kulkarni 403 Faculty Building Materials Science and Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, U.P. 208016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job April 26, 2015