Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Project Associate Job on or before 28 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Senior Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 18,000-36,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. B. Bhattacharya Project Coordinator Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a post of ‘Senior Project Associate’ in a project entitled “Development of compressed Air based Test bed for pipe Health Monitoring Robot”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended depending upon the requirement.
- Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate (One)
- Salary: Rs. 18000-1800-36000
- Minimum Qualification: B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation + One year Experience in the field of design and development of Sensor embedded Intelligent Products design.
- Desirable Qualification: A minimum of experience, preferably on Design and development of Virtual Instrumentation. Should have hands on experience in handling Magnetic Flux Sensors, PVDF Sensors etc as the Candidate will be responsible for maintenance and operation of such instruments. Should have a good working knowledge in a Lab VIEW,PCL, SCADA, Altium, Arudino Systems. Should have a good academic record.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Senior Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28 Aug 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 28th August, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of referees who can be contacted.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Deptartment of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur – 16
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28 Aug 2015