Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Project Associate on or before 09/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Senior Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000-36,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Senior Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following temporary & contractual post to work on thin film electronics at National Centre for Flexible Electronics (www.ncflexe.in) at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India. The details of the project and qualification requirements are given below:
- Job Title: Senior Project Associate
- Minimum Qualification: B.Tech + 1 year or M.Sc. + 1 year,
- Desirable Qualification and Expertise: With experience relevant for thin film electronics. Basic understanding of thin film electronics, i.e. fabrication processes, device characterization etc. Willingness to learn thin film deposition processes, e.g. CVD, PVD, ALD. Electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, e.g. TFTs and diodes. Experience with thin film transistor fabrication and characterization will be a big plus.
- Nature of work: The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include: Fabrication of thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates. Develop and own the process flow charts for device fabrication. Electrical and optical characterization of fabricated devices. Operation and basic maintenance of equipment used for fabrication. Prepare presentations and reports.
- Salary: Rs. 18000-1800-36000/- per month based on qualification
- Duration of appointment: 1 year contract (may be extended)
- No. of positions: 1
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Senior Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references may be submitted in sealed envelope by 09 October, 2015 addressed to:
Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
Email at [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016