Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Project Engineer Job on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dean, Infrastructure and Planning Faculty building FB221, IIT Kanpur Kanpur-208016 (U.P.)|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Senior Project Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the Post of Sr. Project Engineer on purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. The Period may be extended based on requirement.
- Essential Qualification and Experience: Ph.D. or MTech/ME/MS in Engineering with significant experience and expertise in the area of construction management with at least 3-years or more work experience.
- Desirable Qualification and Experience: Ph.D./Master’s degree in Construction Management with minimum of 4 years of work experience. The candidate should have (i) Exposure to national/international construction management practices, (ii) Experience/ working knowledge of Building Information Modelling and related software, (iii) Experience in working with AutoCAD and Project management software, (iv) Extensive knowledge of construction management procedures and systems, (v) Experience in project monitoring and control and (vi) Exposure to green building design procedure and practices
- Consolidated Salary Structure: 27000-2700-54000 pm
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Senior Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may apply with detailed CV latest by 20th March 2015 giving complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating year of passing, percentage of marks / division, details of working experience and the last salary drawn along with Xerox copies of testimonials at the address mentioned below. Applications will be sent at the following mentioned address: Office of Dean, Infrastructure and Planning Faculty building FB221, IIT Kanpur Kanpur-208016 (U.P.) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ph: 0512-2596159
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015