Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Mechanic through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Project Mechanic on or before May 22, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Senior Project Mechanic
Educational Qualification : ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.9,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : May 22, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment:
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual the post of Senior Project Mechanic to work in the project “Passive and Active RFID and Location Technology Research”.
The qualification and experience requirements for the above mentioned posts
- Designation: Senior Project Mechanic
- Number of positions: Two
- Minimum Qualification: High School + ITI + 05 years relevant exp.
- Desirable Qualification: (i) Post 1: Antenna design, Radiation pattern measurements, Throughput (RSSI Measurements) for antenna and access point in anechoic chamber as well as outdoor environment. (ii) Post 2: Knowledge of PCB fabrication and printed antenna fabrication.
- Salary Range: Rs.9000 – Rs.900 – Rs.18000 per month Consolidated
- Duration: Till the end of project i.e. 31.12.2015
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Senior Project Mechanic Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before May 22, 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Project Mechanic Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Application on plain paper giving personal details, educational qualification with photocopies of the relevant certificates, and experience may be submitted to the undersigned by post. Last date for application May 22, 2015, only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Department of Electrical Engineering
IIT Kanpur – 208016 (U.P), India
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job May 22, 2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017