Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSc, BE, BTech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before July 8th, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : July 8th, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Nishith Verma Professor, Chemical Engineering Department of Chemical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur – 208016 (India)
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications invited for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) on project CSIR/ChE/2014382: Synthesis of PVA-starch polymeric composite in-situ doped with metal nanoparticles-dispersed carbon micro/nanofibers for seed germination and plant growth applications.
- One Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Duration: For nine months.
- Essentials: MSc/BE/BTech or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI journal and should have completed at least two years of post MSc/BE/BTech research experience.
- Age limit: The upper age limit for applying for SRF shall be 32 years. The upper age limit is relaxable upto five years in case of SC/ST/OBC/physically handicapped and female candidate.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having M.Sc. degrees in biological sciences and/or biotechnology with five years of post-M.Sc. experience working in the academic research laboratories. The candidate should be familiar with cell cultures, and various processing and characterization equipments such as chemical vapor deposition (CVD) reactor, BET area measurements analyzer, UV-Vis, and nanoball mill.
- Salary Range: Salary: Rs. 18000 per month as per CSIR norms.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before July 8th, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
The interested candidates must submit the application with CV in duplicates to the undersigned before July 8th, 2015.
Dr. Nishith Verma
Professor, Chemical Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur – 208016 (India)
(91) (512) 2596124/7704 (Phone)
(91) (512) 2590104 (Fax)
9839 195854 (personal mobile)
[email protected] (email)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job July 8th, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|