Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager/ Deputy Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ CA/ICWA/CS/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Project Manager/ Deputy Project Manager Job on or before 23/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Project Manager/ Deputy Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ CA/ICWA/CS/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.11,000 – 32,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MTC, Office Room no. M-13 at Media Technology Center, IIT Kanpur Kanpur-208016 (U.P.)|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager/ Deputy Project Manager Recruitment:
- Salary Structure:
- Deputy Project Manager – Rs 16000-1600-32000
- Assistant Project Manager – RS.11000-1100-22000 (Per month as per Institute rules).
- POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE for above mentioned. The appointments are for 10 months, likely to be extended. All positions are on contractual/ temporary basis.
- Minimum qualifications are:
- Deputy Project Manager – CA/ICWA/CS or Post graduate( MBA/ MCA/ M.Com./ M.Sc./ MA) + 5 years relevant experience or Graduate( B.Sc./ BA/ B.Com./ BBA/ BCA) + 10 years relevant experience.
- Assistant Project Manager – Post Graduate (MBA/ MCA / M.Com. / M. Sc. /MA) Or Graduate (B.Sc./ B.A. /B.Com./ BBA/ BCA) + 3 years relevant exp.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Assistant Project Manager/ Deputy Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Project Manager/ Deputy Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Resume along with all the testimonials are to be submitted to MTC, Office Room no. M-13 at Media Technology Center by March 23, 2015. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/03/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017