Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA, CS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Project Manager Job on or before 14/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Project Manager
Educational Qualification : CA, CS
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-32,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Sr. Dy. Registrar, The Office of Dean, Research and Development Ground floor, faculty building, IIT Kanpur Kanpur-208016 UP
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Deputy Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the office of the Dean of Research and Development, IIT Kanpur on purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on requirement.
- Posts: Deputy Project Manager (02)
- Consolidated Salary Structure: 16000-1600- 32000. (Higher start with may be considered for exceptionally qualified and experience candidates)
- Minimum Qualifications: CA or CS
- Desirable Experience: Candidates should have leadership qualities and requisite experience in one or more of the following areas: Accounting, Auditing and Financial procedures, OR Administrative matters including Legal, Recruitment, Establishment, OR Project Management, agreements, Intellectual property rights, Contracts & MoUs relevant to research etc. Practical experience of using relevant software’s in related areas is essential.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) – Deputy Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) :
Application should be submitted strictly ONLINE, for submission click “Apply Online” link below. Application will not be accepted any other mode. The last date for submission of online application closes on May 14th, 2015
R&D Office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be informed.
Sr. Dy. Registrar,
The Office of Dean, Research and Development
Ground floor, faculty building, IIT Kanpur
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/5/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016