Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Scientist Job on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientist|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Samtel Centre for Display Technologies, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Scientist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for following two temporary Project Scientists positions in a Wellcome Trust DBT India Alliance sponsored project at the Department of Biological Sciences & Bioengineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Project Scientists (two positions)
- Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. (or M.Tech. + 3 years experience) in life sciences
- Desirable Work Experience: Prior experience in molecular biology techniques, expression and purification of proteins are required. Hands on experience with membrane protein expression and purification are preferred.
- Salary range: 22000-2200-44000
- The positions are purely temporary, and these are for one year.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may apply on a plain paper giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 10th April 2015. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and the work experience will not be called for the interview. Application (hard copies) on a plain paper supported with self-attested copies of the certificates should be sent to the following address. Dr. Arun K. Shukla Dept. of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur 208016
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017