Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Project Manager Job on or before 13th March 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000-22,000 /- Per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13th March 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Principal Campus School Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur 208016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of “Assistant Project Manager” in the project INS/IITK/MET/20080075:
- No. of Posts: 12 (including instructors for Hindi, English, Maths, EVS, Computer, PTI, Activity Teacher and Expert in Arts & Craft)
- Minimum qualification: Post Graduate OR Graduate with 3 yrs relevant experience
- Desirable: B.Ed./NTT or equivalent with knowledge of computer applications. For PTI: B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed; Represented in National/State level game and coaching experience of recognized institutions; specialization in one of the major sports.
- Consolidated Salary Structure: Rs. 11000-1100-22000 /month
- Duration of appointment: 1st April 2015 – 31st March 2016.
- The post is purely temporary and is for one year that can be further extended on the basis of performance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13th March 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
- Preference will be given to applicants well-versed in English and Hindi who have strong academic background and are acquainted with latest changes/ trends taking place in the educational field, including CCE pattern. The candidates are expected to assist in developing/upgrading teaching laboratories in English, Hindi, Maths and EVS.
- The short-listing committee reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview.
- The applicants should give complete information (in hardcopy mode only) regarding educational qualifications indicating year of passing, percentage of marks/division, details of working experience and last Salary drawn along with attested Xerox copies of testimonials.
- Applicants must give their contact phone numbers and email. The shortlisted candidates shall be informed through email. The shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the date and venue of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Application along with complete bio-data should reach the following address latest by 1 PM on 13th March 2015.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Ph. 0512-2597354; 2597770
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13th March 2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017