Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post-Doctoral Fellows through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Post-Doctoral Fellows Job on or before 05/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Post-Doctoral Fellows|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IT Kanpur-208 016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Post-Doctoral Fellows Recruitment:
The Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur, invites applications for postdoctoral positions in the following areas.
- 1) Aerospace Vehicle Design 2) Flight Mechanics and Control 3) Space Dynamics 4) Turbo Machinery 5) Rocket and Gas Turbine Propulsion 6) High Speed/Low Speed Aerodynamics 7) CFD/CSD 8) Wind Energy 9) Aeroacoustics 10) Dynamics and Control 11) Aerospace Structures and Materials 12) Structural Dynamics and Aeroelasticity 13) Helicopter Dynamics and Control 14) MAV and UAV
- The applicants must have a PhD degree in Aerospace Engineering or related fields from reputed universities in India and abroad. Candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis are also eligible to apply. However, they are expected to successfully defend their PhD thesis within six months from the date of their joining (if selected). The applicant may or may not specify the name of the mentor faculty member during the time of application. However, we encourage potential applicants to get in touch with prospective mentors before applying.
- Each appointment will be made initially for a period of one year, and it may be extended subject to satisfactory performance. Under no circumstances the fellowship duration can exceed three years.
- The fellowship amount will be Rs. 50,000/- per month for the first year, Rs. 55,000/- per month for the second year, and Rs. 60,000/- per month for the third year. The candidate will also receive Rs. 1,00,000/- per year for travel and contingency. Suitable accommodation and medical facilities are provided.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Post-Doctoral Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Post-Doctoral Fellows Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
The details of research topics and faculty profile of the department can be seen at the webpage: http://www.iitk.ac.in/aero. Please send/email your application with the following details: Curriculum vita,List of publications,Statement of research,Two/three reference letters to be sent independently to Prof. Sanjay Mittal Head, Department of Aerospace Engineering IIT Kanpur Kanpur 208016 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org The applicants are welcome to apply anytime during a given calendar year. The selection process will be completed and the decision will be communicated to applicants within three months from the date of application. Short-listed applicants will be invited to give a seminar in the department.
Important dates to remeber:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017