Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Associate & More Vacancies Job on or before April 23, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000-54,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||April 23, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof. C.Venkatesan, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur – 208016.|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- There is a requirement of 1-2 Sr. Project Engineer/Project Engineer/Sr. Project Associate/Project Associate in CSE department for developing automation software.
- Prerequisite: B. Tech CSE / IT with minimum 3 year experience or Fresh B. Tech CSE or M .Tech with minimum one year experience or Ph. D with minimum 3 month experience in web based development using PHP, MariaDB/MySQL, XML, Java scripts, HTML 5.0 and other related web technologies.
- Pay-Scale: Person will be given appointment as per DORD/IITK salary structure in any of the following post as per his/her qualification and experience. Sr. Project Engineer 27000-2700-54000 M.Tech + 3 Yr or / Project Engineer 22000-2200-44000 Fresh M.Tech or B.Tech + 3 Yr or/ Sr. Project Associate 18000-1800-36000 B.Tech + 1 Yr or/ Project Associate 15000-1500-30000 Fresh B.Tech
- Initially a 3 month appointment will be given which may be extensible up to 3 to 12 more months or beyond subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
- The selection procedure will consist of a written test and a programming test followed by an interview.
- The Selection Committee may grant extra increments to excellent candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)- Project Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before April 23, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur):
Signed applications with a photograph may be submitted on plain paper with copies of all relevant certificates as follows: Attention: Principal Computer Engineer (Advt for CSE Automation) CSE Department, IIT Kanpur – 208016 OR Signed scanned application with a digital photograph including scanned copies of all relevant certificates may be submitted as a single file (zip or tar) by e-mail as follows: email@example.com Mention Advertisement for CSE automation in the subject line. Last date of application submission: 23/04/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job April 23, 2015