Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO) Recruitment 2015 – IIT/SRIC/R/BNA/2015/105, DATED 16THJUNE, 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 19 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur)
Vacancy Name : Technical Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kharagpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19 Jul 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL MISSION ON EDUCATION THROUGH COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (NMEICT),MHRD
Detail of Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO) Technical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|roject Title||DEVELOPMENT OF NATIONAL DIGITAL LIBRARY (NDL) OF INDIA – TOWARDS BUILDING A NATIONAL ASSET (BNA)|
|Reference Number||IIT/SRIC/R/BNA/2015/105, DATED 16thJune, 2015|
|Temporary Position(s)||i) Technical Officer (TO)
ii) Senior Project Officer (SPO)
iii) Project Officer (PO)
iv) Junior Project Officer (JPO)
|Number of vacancies||i) (TO) – 1
ii) (SPO) – 5
iii) (PO) –
|Consolidated Compensation||i) (TO) – Rs.40,000/- – Rs.50,000/- p.m(depending on qualification & experience)
ii) (SPO) – Rs.30,000/- – Rs.35,000/- p.m(depending on qualification & experience)
iii) (PO) – Rs.25,000/- – Rs.30,000/- p.m(depending on qualification & experience)
iv) (JPO) – Rs.15,000/- – Rs.25,000/- p.m(depending on qualification & experience)
|Coordinator / PI||Dr. Partha Pratim Das, Dept. of Com. Sc. & Engg.|
|Department / Centre / School||Library|
|Qualifications & Experience||(i)TO : BE/B. Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA or equivalent in related field. Relevant experience is desirable.
(ii)SPO / PO (IT) : BE/B. Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA or equivalent in related field. Relevant experience is desirable.
(iii)PO & JPO (Archivist) :Masters or equivalent in any subject.
(iv)JPO/PO (Subject Matter Expert)):Masters or equivalent in any subject (domain area of application). Domain areas include science, social science and engineering.
JPO/PO (Design):Masters for PO or Bachelors for JPO.
|Relevant Experience||i) TO – At least 3 years experience in software development including at least 1 years’ experience in lead position and having skills in:
1. Live industry projects with large domestic / overseas clients
2. Comprehensive understanding of building, operating and maintaining a large, database oriented, integrated, state-of-the-art IT system including hardware, system software, application software, network (local area as well as wide area) infrastructure and security system
3. Excellent analytical and problem solving skill
4. Good communication skill
5. Good understanding/exposure to:
a. Modern server architecture and configurations
b. Operating systems (Unix flavor)
c. Network systems (local area and wide area)
d. Storage systems(SAN and NAS)
e. System security devices
f. Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
6. Sound knowledge software development using C/C++, Java and Structured Query Language (SQL) and Web Development Technologies
7. Knowledge of Database design and administration
8. Familiar with modern software engineering practices such as agile methodology, modeling, quality assurance (QA) and test/QA set up
9. Understanding of a 24×7 Datacenter operation.
Responsibilities for the position include:
1.Building, operating and maintaining the entire IT infrastructure of NDL
2.H/W and S/W architecture design; IT project planning, monitoring and control; Work-breakdown, task assignment, supervision & review
3.Coordination with vendors and outsourcing agencies to derive necessary support for smooth operation of the NDL data center
4.Ensuring compliance with all license agreements and contractual requirements
5.User support and ensuring user satisfaction
6.Supervising the jobs of Senior Project Officers (IT) and Project Officers (IT)
ii) SPO / PO (IT) – At least 1 years experience in software development having skills in:
1. Sound programing knowledge using C/C++, Java & Web Development Technologies
2. Aptitude for smart testing and debugging of software
3. Well acquainted with Apps Development, OOAS & Structured System Analysis and Design, RDBMS, Database Design, SQL, SCRUM, modeling, test/QA, regression
4. Excellent analytical capability
Responsibilities for the position include:
1.Development and maintenance of application software for a digital library system
2.Troubleshooting any reported problems.
iii) PO / JPO (Library) – At least 1 years experience in Library work in universities / academic institutions with skills in:
1. Metadata encoding (Generic and Domain-specific)
2. DDC/LCC Subject Classification Scheme/Subject Headings/MARC Record
3. MARC 21 Bibliographic and Authority Format / Dublin Core/IEEE-LOM, etc.
4. Digital Archiving System/Institutional Repository
5. Open Knowledge Objects and Open Educational Resources
6. Different retrieval/search technologies
7. E-learning system; Automated and Digital Library System
8. Use of integrated thesaurus and Ontology tools
9. Bibliographic Databases and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
10. Knowledge about Bibliometrics / Webometrics (h-index, g-index, SJR etc.)
11. Working knowledge of LAMP architecture and Content Management System
Responsibilities for the position include:
1. Metadata encoding of different types of e-contents, research papers, e-books, audio, video, theses, lecture notes, etc. in to the digital Library software
2. Document classification as per subject
3. Searching various categories of open educational resources from the Internet
4. Uploading the different types of e-contents in the Institutional Digital Repository (IDR)
5. Reviewing and editing of uploaded metadata of e-contents before final archiving in to the IDR
PO & JPO (Archivist) : At least 5 years (total) experience in one or more of the following areas:
1. Planning, structuring, risk-assessment, operation, and coordination of large volume digitization work to create digital archives for paper records, field records, manuscripts, newspapers, leaflets, posters, books, art material, performances, and the like.
2. Archiving and Preservation of Audio, Video, and Audio-Visual Material in various areas of science, technology, culture, performing arts, medicine, law and social studies
3. Metadata Processing and Curatorial tasks for variety of contents in digital archives including indic-script documents
4. Cataloguing and Dissemination of digital archives
5. Bibliographic work related to variorum editions
6. Manuscriptology, Digital Humanities, Cultural Informatics, Digital Heritage
7. Image and Video documentation
iv) JPO/PO (Subject Matter Expert) : At least 3 years (total) experience in any one or more of the following areas:
1. Metadata annotation for a digital library in any one domain area
2. Metadata curation for a digital library in any one domain area
3. Planning, structuring and operations, coordination of large volume metadata annotation/curation work for a digital library
4. Cataloguing archives in domain areas
5. Summarization of documents in domain areas.
JPO/PO (Design) : At least 3 years experience covering:
1.GUI design of at least couple of websites, preferably one of a digital library or equivalent type
2.Independently carrying out GUI design:
a. Following state-of-the-art GUI design practices, techniques and methodologies
b. Capturing user requirements from the functional requirements/flow developed by technical persons and refining these iteratively by comprehending the broad vision/ objective/ outcome of a project by interacting regularly with technical members of the project
c. Visualizing user expectations and cognitive dimensions
d. By judiciously blending in GUI, modern artwork and Indian culture and ethos.
Selection Procedure for Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO) – Technical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19 Jul 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MaNIDCO) :
|More Information||Interested eligible persons may apply on plain paper, giving full bio-data along with attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before 19thJuly, 2015.|
|Sponsor||NATIONAL MISSION ON EDUCATION THROUGH COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (NMEICT),MHRD|
|Last Date||19 Jul 2015|
|Application Fee||Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur|
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19 Jul 2015
Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO) Recruitment 2014 – IIT/SRIC/R/BNA/2015/105, DATED 16THJUNE, 2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|