Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. IITM/R/1/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 27/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS CHENNAI – 600 036|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras) Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
IIT Madras invites applications from individuals with an established record of independent, high quality research and commitment to teaching and research for faculty positions at the levels of:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary||Age|
|ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||1||Ph.D., with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with consistently good academic record throughout.||At least 3 years industrial / research / teaching experience excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.||Pay Band 3 (Rs.15600-39100) with AGP Rs. 8,000/-For direct recruits, minimum pay in the PB-3 to be fixed at Rs.30,000/-||35 years of age|
|ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR||1||Ph.D., with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with consistently good academic record throughout.||At least 6 years industrial / research / teaching experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor / Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Design Engineer||Pay Band 4 (Rs.37400-67000) with AGP Rs. 9,500/- For direct recruits, minimum pay in the PB-4 to be fixed at Rs.42,800/-||35 years of age|
|PROFESSOR||1||Ph.D., with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with consistently good academic record throughout.||At least 10 years industrial / research / teaching experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution / institutions of comparable standards||Pay Band 4 (Rs.37400-67000) with AGP Rs. 10,500/- For direct recruits, minimum pay in the PB-4 to be fixed at Rs.48,000/-||35 years of age|
- Permanent faculty positions are open to Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and overseas citizens of India (OCI). Appointment of foreign nationals for fixed period on contract basis is permissible.
- Political and security clearance from Ministries of External Affairs and Home Affairs is necessary in every case for individuals with foreign passports.
- Reservation: Reservation as per Government of India rules, as applicable to IITs, is followed, without any relaxation on qualifications and experience. Necessary certificates pertaining to the current financial year 2014 – 2015 must be enclosed with the application form.
- Candidates employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions must apply through their present employers. If they anticipate unavoidable delay in their applications being forwarded through proper channel, they may submit advance copies of their applications directly to the Dean (Admn.), IIT Madras.
- Candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed format only
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all the posts advertised.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
- The invitation to candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as are found prima-facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the minimum prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reason for not being called for interview / outcome of interview.
- The Institute may consider candidates whose area of specialization lie outside those stated herein, provided these persons have an outstanding record.
- Outstation candidates called for personal interview will be paid economy airfare by the shortest route.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect / false the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated.
- Candidates can get in touch with the Head of the concerned Department for additional information.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras)- Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras):
Applications are to be submitted online at facapp.iitm.ac.in; fillable forms and instructions can be found at the same site. Also send one signed hardcopy of the data sheet (only) to: Dean (Administration) IIT Madras Chennai 600 036. The completed application materials should be uploaded on or before March 27, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/3/2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Madras) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. IITM/R/1/2015.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IIT Madras|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016