Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 06.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Basic Sciences IIT Mandi, Mandi -175 001 (H.P.)|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one JRF for the SERB funded research scheme. This is a collaborative project between IIT Mandi and NPL, New Delhi. The details are as follows:
- Title of the research scheme: Engineering chemical structure to improve device efficiency: novel organic polymers/macromolecules and their nanocomposites for photovoltaic applications Short description of the research scheme: Organic photovoltaic devices could be promising alternatives to conventional solar cells because of the possibility of fabricating them onto flexible and lightweight substrates by simple techniques. The synthesis of a low bandgap and high hole mobility conjugated polymers will be undertaken under this project. Furthermore, bulk heterojunction (BHJ) solar cells using polymer nanocomposites will be fabricated and characterized with the aim to develop efficient materials for solar energy conversion.
- Investigators: Dr. Suman Kalyan Pal (PI), Dr. Subrata Ghosh and Dr. Chayan Kanti Nandi (Co-PIs) Assistant Professor, School of Basic Sciences IIT Mandi, Mandi -175 001 (H.P.) Dr. Suresh Chand and Dr. Rajiv Kr. Singh (Co-PIs) Physics of Energy Harvesting, National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012
- Funding Agency : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India.
- Duration : 36 Months
- Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for first two years Rs. 28,000/-p.m. from third year onward.
- Minimum Qualification: Possessing M. Sc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks in Chemistry (preferably specialization in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry) and passing of NET(JRF)/GATE/equivalent test. Or M. Tech. In relevant professional courses.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years.
- Age relaxation: upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates
- Desirable : Knowledge in organic synthesis and characterization. JRF may get PhD admission after fulfilling admission criteria of IIT Mandi.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi):
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with an updated bio-data (in DOC or PDF file) mentioning personal details and academic qualifications with the file name “SERB_first name_last name” via email to the ID [email protected] (subject line should be ‘Application for the Post of JRF in SERB funded project’). The candidate should clearly mention details about NET/GATE qualification (Year, rank etc.), as the case may be, in the bio-data. For further information, contact PI: [email protected], 09459528125 Deadline for Application: 06-04-2015 (Do not send the application again, if you have already applied. However, you can update your CV.)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.04.2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017