Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/01/2016 Jan 2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mandi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 11/01/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) , Mandi
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a post of JRF with the following details: Title of Research Project: Intrinsically Disordered Proteins: Folding and Binding Mechanisms of Transactivation Domain of Adenoviral Oncoprotein E1A with its Partner TAZ2. Start date of Project: As Soon As Possible
- Investigator: Dr Rajanish Giri (PI), School of Basic Sciences, IIT Mandi
- Position: JRF
- Salary: INR 25,000 consolidated for JRF
- Duration: One year with extension for second year based on the performance. Extension for third year will be as SRF (Fellowship INR 28,000). Minimum Qualification: MSc degree with NET (LS)/GATE/JPAT or M.Tech. in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics. Candidates with interest in protein folding are also encouraged to apply from Physics and Chemistry backgrounds.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years. Age relaxation: upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 11/01/2016
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) :
Date of walk-in interview: January 11, 2016 No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. JRF may get PhD admission in fulfilling admission criteria of IIT Mandi. Note: Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to send their CV to [email protected] and contact on 9816014007.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/01/2016
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) , Mandi