Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part time Coaches through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BPED/ M.P.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Part time Coaches. Walk in Interview will be held on 17.03.2015 at 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)|
|Vacancy Name||Part time Coaches|
|Educational Qualification||BPED/ M.P.Ed|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 7,000 – 10,000/- p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference room, IIT Mandi, Academic block, Vallabh college campus, Opposite bus stand, Mandi|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Part time Coaches Recruitment:
A Walk-in interview will be held at IIT Mandi for the posts of Part time Coaches (On Purely Temporary basis) for the period up to 31.12.2015. The honorarium will be paid between Rs.7000/- to Rs. 10000/- per month depending on the experience and qualifications.
- Qualifications: 1. Bachelors/Master degree in physical education/NIS Diploma in particular game. Note:- Senior national players and others who possess notable qualifications in sports can also attend.
- Date of interview: – 17th March, 2015
- Time: – 11:00 a.m.
- Venue for interview: – Kamand Campus, IIT Mandi.
- Games: 1. Badminton 2. Basketball 3. Football 4. Volleyball 5. T.T. 6. Hockey
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) – Part time Coaches Post:
- Written Test on 17.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Part time Coaches vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi):
Eligible and interested candidates should walk-in on date and time mentioned above along with CV (with passport size photograph) and self-attested documents supporting the qualifications & experience etc. Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the above posts and should reach at the venue of the interview before 11:00 a.m. on 17th March 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17.03.2015
VENUE : Kamand Campus, IIT Mandi.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017