Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 9.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 25,000/- p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference room, IIT Mandi, Academic block, Vallabh college campus, Opposite bus stand, Mandi|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Project Associate Recruitment:
Walk-in interview for the Post of Project Associate under DST research project Indian nationals desirous of joining for the post of a Project Associate to work in a DST funded project may walk-in on 10th March 2015 with originals of their certificates along with CV. The project details are as follows:
- Title of the research project: Visible light active photo catalytic materials.
- Principle Investigator (PI) : Dr. Rahul Vaish School of Engineering IIT Mandi, Mandi -175 001 (H.P.)
- Funding Agency : Department of Science and Technology (DST), India
- Duration : 1year .
- Fellowship : Rs. 15000 – 25,000 ( Depending on Experience )
- Minimum Qualification : M. Sc. or equivalent degree with 60% mark s in Physics passing of NET(JRF) / GATE/ equivalent test and M. Tech or equivalent degree in Materials Science.
- Desirable : Hands on experience in materials synthesis, characterization and optical property measurements for nanomaterials. Basic knowledge of spectroscopy and photocatalytic investigation of inorganic materials.
- Details of the interview Date : 10.03.2015
- Time : 9.30 AM
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) – Project Associate Post:
- Written Test on 10.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Associate vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi):
- Venue : Conference room, IIT Mandi, Academic block, Vallabh college campus, Opposite bus stand,
- Mandi. (Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview).
Interested and eligible candidates may send (in advance) an updated bio-data mentioning personal details and academic qualifications with the subject name “DST Project Application” For further information, contact to PI: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10.03.2015
Conference room, IIT Mandi, Academic block, Vallabh college campus, Opposite bus stand, Mandi
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Mandi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|