Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Engineer Job on or before 04.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Mandi – 175001, HP.|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Project Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for post of Project Engineer to work on a NRB sponsored project.
- Name of the Post: Project Engineer
- Name of Project: ‘ Design and Development of High Performance Synchronous Machine (PMSM) based Drives for Motion Control’
- No of Posts: 01
- Minimum Qualification & Experience: M.E./M.Tech. in Power Electronics/Electric Drives /Power Systems/Relevant specialisation
- Preferable Experience: Knowledge of Modeling and Simulation software’s like PSCAD, MATLAB/SIMULINK, DigSilent, LABVIEW etc. Experience and knowledge of development and working on experimental set-up of electric drives would be preferable.
- Tenure: Initially for 1 year, extendable up to maximum two years upon performance. Selected candidate can register for PhD at IIT Mandi upon clearing the regular admission process.
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- The post is purely temporary and does not entitle the candidate to any permanent post at IIT Mandi.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)- Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.05.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Engineer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi):
Interested candidates may apply on or before May 04th, 2015 by submitting their curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of educational and experience certificates by post to the following address preferably in the given format. For download the format please click here . To, Dr. Bharat Singh Rajpurohit (Principal Investigator) Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Near Bus Stand Mandi – 175 001, Himachal Pradesh, India Tel.: 01905-237921, email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.05.2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017