Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Recruitment 2016 – ADVT. NO. IIT MANDI/PFS/DRDO/2016/01. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/02/2016 Jan 2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mandi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 01/02/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi), Mandi
Detail of Post :
Indian nationals desirous of joining for the post of Junior Research Fellow to work in a DRDO funded research project entitled “Novel routes for nanocrystallisation of energetic compounds” may walk-in on 1st February 2016 with originals of their certificates and testimonials. This is an interdisciplinary project and the work will be carried out in close collaboration between IIT Mandi and some of the DRDO labs. This is an excellent opportunity to work in frontier areas of microfluidics and nanocrystallisation. The eligibility criteria and details of the interview are as given below. The applicants must e-mail their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and must confirm their attendance in advance.
- Qualification: M.Sc, in Chemistry or other relevant scientific disciplines with at least 55 % marks. Having relevant research experience or M.Tech.in relevant disciplines or having qualified NET/ GATE is desirable.
- Age: Maximum 28 years on 01.02.2016 (relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC)
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria).
- Duration: The appointment will be made initially for a period of one year, but the tenure may be extended on satisfactory performance. The appointment is co-terminus with the project. The selected candidate will have to join immediately. PI: Dr. Prem Felix Siril, Associate Professor, School of Basic Sciences, IIT Mandi. http://faculty.iitmandi.ac.in/~prem/ http://scholar.google.co.in/citations? user=L-lo3jcAAAAJ&hl=en Additional information: The position may be converted to a full time Ph.D. position subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria and satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test on 01/02/2016
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure ? :
- Date: 01.02.2016 (Monday) Time: 9.30 AM
- Venue: Faculty office of the PI, 2nd Floor A-3 Block, IIT Mandi, Kamand campus, Mandi- 175005.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/02/2016
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi), Mandi
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. IIT MANDI/PFS/DRDO/2016/01.