Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 20/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Roorkee
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE (Department of Water Resources Development and Management)
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Thanga Raj Chelliah), Dept./Centre Water Res. Dev. & Mgnt., Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Analysis of dynamic performance of variable speed hydroelectric plants under grid disturbances.
- Sponsor of the project: Tehri Hydropower Development Corporation of India Limited
- Project position(s) and number: Junior Research Fellow 1 No.
- Qualifications : M.E/M.Tech in Power Electronics/Power Systems. The candidate must have considerable knowledge on MATLAB/Simulink software. Knowledge on DS1104 controller is desirable.
- Emoluments : Rs. 16,000/- per month (likely to be revised)
- Duration : 27 months
- Job description : (i) Modelling and simulation of electrical motor/generator in MATLAB/Simulink environment, (ii) data collection from hydropower plants.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) :
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. The interview will be held in the office of Head, WRD&M Dept. on 20-8-2015 (Thursday) at 4.30PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/8/2015