the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Tech, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/5/2015 at 05.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)
Vacancy Name : Project Associate
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000-30,000/- p.m
Job Location : Roorkee
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 27/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Principal Investigator, Department of Hydrology, IIT Roorkee
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator Dr. N.K. Goel, Department oi Hydrology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project : “Real-Time Inflow Forecasting System for Tehri-Dam,,
- Sponsor ofthe project : THDC (India) Ltd. (Project No. HyD-1006fi1-t})
- Project position(s) and number : Project Associate – 0l No.
- Qualifications : M. Tech. (Computer Science) with B.Tech. (C.S./ I.T.)
- Emoluments : Rs. 20,000 – 30,000 p.m. with relevant experience of about six months
- Duration : Six Months
- Job description : Installation of instrumentation, data collection, interface development, site visits, data handling etc.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) – Project Associate Post:
- Written Test on 27/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Associate vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee):
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others. 5. Attested copies ofdegree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. 8. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates should send their CV in advance as a token if their willingness to attend the walk in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/5/2015
Principal Investigator, Department of Hydrology, IIT Roorkee
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016