Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 27.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||27.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||ALTERNATE HYDRO ENERGY CENTRE, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Dr Arun Kumar, Principal investigator, Alternate Hydro Energy Centre, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Performance Testing of Gangani SHP (8 MW) in Uttarakhand ( Project no AHC- 6028/14-15
- Sponsor of the project: M/s Regency Gangani Energy Pvt. Ltd., River View Lane, Paonta Sahib – 173025
- Project position(s) and number: Project Associate (Instrumentation) – 1 no.
- Qualifications: B. Tech. with specialization in Instrumentation Engineering having minimum 1 year multi tasking experience in maintenance of equipment/plant.
- Emoluments: Rs. 20,000/- to 40,000/- + HRA
- Duration: 6 months
- Job description : Participation in the performance testing at site, collection of data, monitoring and assist in preparing the report preparation
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)- Project Associate Post:
- Written Test on 27/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee):
Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. The interview will be held at Alternate Hydro Energy Centre on March 27, 2015 at 1100 am.
Important dates to remeber :
Walkin Date for this job 27.03.2015
Venue : ALTERNATE HYDRO ENERGY CENTRE, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017