Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 30.03.2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Attendant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||30.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Dept. of water Resources Development and Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) Project Attendant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for a project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal investigator Dr.S.K. Mishra. Dept. of water Resources Development and Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Title of project: Assessment of sediment yield from the catchment Area of Tehri Reservoir sponsor of the project.
- Sponsor of the project: THDC India Ltd. Rishikesh
- Project position(s) and number: Project Attendant – 1 no.
- Qualifications: Intermediate (12th pass) with experience of observation and measurements in field and assistance in office.
- Emoluments: Rs. 12,000/- + HRA
- Duration: 01-04-2015-February 2016
- Job description : Observation and measurements infield and assistance in office.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)- Project Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 30.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee):
Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree certificates obtained. – Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree certificate and experience certificate. candidate shall bring along with them the original degrees) certificates) and experience certificates at the time of interview for verification. Preference will be given to SCST candidates onequal qualifications and experience. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview The interview will be held at the Dept. of WRDM on 30-03-2015 at 11:00am to be given only for walk in interview.
Important dates to remeber :
Walkin Date for this job 30.03.2015
Venue : Dept. of water Resources Development and Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee