Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 02/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – Rs.50,000/-pm|
|Last date to Apply for this job||02/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ALTERNATE HYDRO ENERGY CENTRE of IIT Roorkee|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Dr Arun Kumar, Principal investigator, Alternate Hydro Energy Centre, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Setting up of Small Hydro Hydraulic Turbine R&D laboratory at AHEC, IIT Roorkee
- Sponsor of the project: Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Project position(s) and number: Research Associate – 1 no.
- Qualifications: M. Tech (2 years duration) in Instrumentation Engineering and one year experience in maintaining the electronic instruments of a lab/industry.
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/ to Rs. 50,000/- + HRA
- Duration: Up to the duration of the project on completely temporary basis
- Job description: To design, procurement, erection and commission in R & D Lab.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee):
Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is May 02, 2015 by 5 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job : 02/05/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017