Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/04/2015 at 03.00 pm. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Saharanpus Campus of IIT Roorkee|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for position(s) as per the details given below for consultancy/ research projects under the Principal Investigator (Name: MILLIE PANT), Dept./Center APPLIED SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, SAHARANPUR CAMPUS OF IIT ROORKEE.
- Title of the project: Hybrid nature inspired optimization algorithms for optimization problems in financial engineering.
- Sponsor of the project – DST-RFBR
- Project position(s) and number – One (1)
- Qualifications – MSc. Mathematics/Statistics/ Operations Research/ financial mathematics or equivalent i. GATE/NET qualified ii. Knowledge of programming languages like C++, JAVA etc is desirable
- Emoluments: As per DST norms
- Duration: 2 years, up to completion of project
- Job description: Research
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 30/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee):
Candidates before appearing for the interview should ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of interview: Application on a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained Experience including research, industrial field and others Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/ certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification. Preference shall be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. . Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview The interview will be held at 3:00 pm on 30/04/2015 at the Saharanpus Campus of IIT Roorkee
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/04/2015
Saharanpus Campus of IIT Roorkee
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016