Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 2/4/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||2/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Roorkee- Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project positions) as per the details given below for the consultancyresearch projects) under the Principal investigator Dr. Yogesh Kumar Sharma, Dept. of Applied Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Saharanpur Campus.
- Title of project: Synthesis and Characterization of Nanostructured Mnbased Oxides and Their Application as Anode Materials for High Energy/ Power Density Liion Batteries. Sponsor of the project: SERB, New Delhi Project positions) and number: SRF (One)
- Qualifications: M.Sc with Physics / Chemistry or B.Tech in Material Science / Chemical Engg. or Equivalent with valid NET / and two year research experience or MTech in Solid State Technology / Nano-TechnologyChemical Technology or Equivalent.
- Emoluments: Rs. 18000 pm
- Duration: 1 Year
- Job description: Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 2/4/2015.
- Short listed candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee):
Application on a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree certificate and experience certificate. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degrees)certificates) and experience certificates) at the time of interview for verification.
Preference will be given to SCST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. Please note that no TADA is admissible for attending the interview. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is .. (Not applicable for walk in interview) The interview will be held at IIT Roorkee, Saharanpur Campus on 2nd April 2015 at 11 AM (to be given only for walk in interview)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 2/4/2015
Roorkee- Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016