Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech, PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 27.03.2015 at 05.000 pm. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||27.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||office of Principal Investigator, Department of Hydrology, IIT Roorkee|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project positions) as per the details given below for the consultancy research projects under the Principal investigator Dr. N. Goel, Department of Hydrology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- 1. Title of project : MOWRChair
- Sponsor of the project : Ministry of Water Resources .
- Project positions) and number :JRF/ SRF/Research Associate 01 No.
- Qualifications : B.Tech. (CivilAgriculture Engg) with NET qualification and consistent good academic record. or SRF : B. Tech. (Civil Agriculture Engg) with Net qualification and consistent good academic record with two years experience. or Research Associate Ph.. in (CivilAgriculture Engg.) with consistent good academic record.
- Emoluments : Rs.25,000 HRA (for ) Rs. 28,000HRA (for SRF) Rs. 36,000 Rs. 38,000 Rs. 40,000 p.m HRA .
- Duration : Sixteen months . Job description : Planning and execution of research studies on impact of climate change on water resources projects.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee)- Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 27/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee):
Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree certificate and experience certificate. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degrees)certificates) and experience certificates)at the time of interview for verification. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. Please note that not AMDA is admissible for attending the interview. The walk in interview will be held at office of Principal Investigator, Department of Hydrology, IIT Roorkee on March 27, 2015 at 5.00 P.M
Important dates to remeber :
Walkin Date for this job 27.03.2015
Venue : office of Principal Investigator, Department of Hydrology, IIT Roorkee
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016