Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 28/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Ropar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) , Ropar
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DST-SERB FAST TRACK projectentitled “Mathematical modeling of two-channel exclusion processes relevant to real world: Analysis & Simulation”under the supervision of undersigned. It is possible for selected candidate to register for Phd program according to the existing institute rules. Thisproject is multidisciplinary in nature which involves on one hand theoretically analyzing the two channel coupled system under different environments while on other hand validating the theoretical results using Monte-Carlo simulation. A highly motivated candidate is required for improvement and refinement of existing theories in non-equilibrium systems.
- Post:Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Positions: 1
- Duration: 3.0 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Emoluments: As per DST rules – @25000-25000-28000/-pm.
- Minimum duration: One year
- Essential Qualifications:‘Master’s degree in Mathematics/Physics’ or in any related discipline with NET. A good academic record with a minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade Point out of 10) in Master’s.
- Desirables:Good knowledge of programming, strong analytical skills and creativity.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) :
- Note: Interested candidates are supposed to submit the filled application form through E-mail by 26/07/2015.
- Important Date: There will be a walk-in interview on 28/07/2015 in the Department of Mathematics, IIT Ropar. The candidates must report in person at 10:00 am on the day of the interview along with bio-data and all the certificates/ mark sheets.
- Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.
DrArvind Kumar Gupta
Assistant Professor, Room No. 233
Department of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, India-140001
Tel: +91-1881-242140 (Office)
Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|