Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph.D Program through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.10/2015. Candidates who have completed ME, M.Tech, MS, BE, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Ph.D Program Job on or before 21 Jun 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar)
Vacancy Name : Ph.D Program
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, MS, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.22,500 – 35,000 /- p.m
Job Location : Ropar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21 Jun 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) , Ropar
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) Ph.D Program Recruitment:
- Eligibility: Minimum Grade Point Average of 6.5/10 or 60% (55% marks for SC/ST) of marks in M.E./ M.Tech/ M.S. in Electronics/ Communications/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation/Biomedical/Mechanical/Microelectronics/Solid-state Technology/MEMS/ Nano Science/ Nano Technology/ Material Science/ Engineering Physics or equivalent. OR Minimum Grade Point Average of 6.5/10 or 60% (55% marks for SC/ST) of marks in Bachelor degree in Electronics/Communications/Computer Science/Instrumentation/Biomedical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a valid GATE score. OR Bachelor degree in Electronics/Communications/Computer Science/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical/ Mechanical or equivalent from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 OR First Class (6.5 grades point out of 10) or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) in Master’s or equivalent degree in Physics/Chemistry or relevant Science subject/B. Tech. in engineering physics with valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR-NET or an equivalent qualification.
- Fellowship :Rs. 22,500 per month for 1st and 2nd yr, and @ Rs. 25,000 per month for 3rd, 4th, and 5th yr. (This will be revised to Rs. 31250 and Rs 35,000 per month, respectively)*
- Research areas: Nanoelectronics and VLSI Design; Non-volatile memory devices; photovoltaic devices and solar cells; Nanomaterials for electronics; sensors; Image processing; Graphene based devices; Nano photonics devices and metamaterials; Biomedical devices and instrumentation.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) – Ph.D Program Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21 Jun 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Ph.D Program Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Ropar) :
Eligible candidates are requested to apply through our online . Last date of submission of applications: 21st June, 2015. Written test and/or interviews are likely to happen in the second week of July, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21 Jun 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016