Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Indore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) , Indore
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST funded Research Project titled “Development of an Efficient Ear Biometric System and Investigation of Age Invariant Nature of Human Ear”.
- Objectives of the Project The first objective of the project is to develop an efficient ear recognition system using 2D and 3D ear data. It aims at developing a fusion based system by using 2D and 3D ear data for high end applications. The second objective of the project is to study the time invariant nature of the human ear. It is proposed to investigate the extent to which human ear is invariant to age.
- Eligibility (i) M.Tech./M.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/or in equivalent streams OR (ii) B.Tech./B.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/or in equivalent streams with a GATE score
- Desirable: Candidates having exposure to biometric technologies, image processing, signal processing and machine learning are encouraged to apply.
- Stipend The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per DST norms and it is Rs. 25,000 + 20% HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided)
- Duration Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years solely based on performance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) :
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Surya Prakash, Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: [email protected] latest by October 15, 2015. Complete information with regard to GATE score such as: year of passing, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015