Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 17/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Indore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore), NH 3, Harnya Khedi, Madhya Pradesh 453331.
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST funded Research Project titled “Development of Multi-Objective Design Space Exploration Methodologies in Architectural Synthesis of Data Intensive Applications for Application Specific Processor Design”. The project involves development and implementation of novel exploration (optimization) algorithms used during design of application specific processors. The candidate is expected to perform software implementation/verification (using Java) of the new developed algorithms. An ideal candidate is expected to be proficient in high level languages (Java) and have some basic background on optimization.
- Eligibility: B.E/ B. Tech/ M.Sc./MCA or equivalent degree with 60 % marks.
- Desirable: Passing of NET or GATE test
- Age limit: 28 years (relaxable as per Govt. of India norms)
- Stipend: The amount of JRF fellowship will be in accordance to the JRF salary sanctioned for this current DST project.
- Duration: The nature of appointment is temporary (for one year) and co-terminus with the project.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore):
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Anirban Sengupta, Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via email: [email protected] by August 17, 2015. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/08/2015