Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 22/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Indore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore), IET-DAVV Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore – 452 017 (M.P.)
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST funded Research Project titled “Quasi Z-source based standalone PV system”. The aim of this project is to develop a standalone PV system with quasi Z-source inverter or its variations. Applicants should have sound basics in power electronics and also should have knowledge of hardware/pcb design and microcontroller/microprocessor programming.
- Eligibility: (i) M.Tech./M.E. degree in relevant branch of Electrical Engineering, OR (ii) B.Tech./B.E. degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology with valid GATE score
- Stipend: The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per DST norms. Refer to funding agency website for more details.
- Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years solely based on performance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore):
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Amod C. Umarikar, Discipline of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that your CV should include contact details (address, phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications clearly mentioned.
- Complete information with regards to GATE score such as: year of passing and validity, discipline, score, marks, all India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Last Date to Receive Applications: May 22, 2015 Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/05/2015
Top Company Openings: