Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed ME/M.Tech,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Research Associate Job on or before 11/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : RS.36,000/-p.m
Job Location : Indore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Institute of Technology Indore IET Campus: IET-DAVV Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore – 452 017 (M.P.)
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)Research Associate Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Research Associate (RA) in a CSIR funded research project titled “Recycling Krylov Subspaces for Parametric Model Order Reduction and Uncertainty Quantification”. Many of the Parametric Model Order Reduction and Uncertainty Quantification algorithms require solving sequences of large and sparse linear systems, which is a “key” bottleneck when scaling these algorithms for largescale models. The task of the RA would be to develop efficient linear solvers with focus on Uncertainty Quantification.
- Eligibility as per CSIR norms: • PhD degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/MTech in with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. • Maximum age 35 years. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates Degree should be either in Computer Science or Mathematics. A background in numerical linear algebra and probability theory is strongly recommended.
- Stipend: The amount of fellowship will be as per CSIR norms (Rs. 36,000 per month). Duration: Appointment is for one year
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) -Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) :
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Kapil Ahuja, Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: [email protected] by 11th October 2015. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will intimated by email for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/10/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016