Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 04/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Indore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore),NH 3, Harnya Khedi, Madhya Pradesh 453331
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Research Associate (RA) in a CSIR funded research project titled “Recycling Krylov Subspaces for Parametric Model Order Reduction and Uncertainty Quantification”.
- Many of the Parametric Model Order Reduction and Uncertainty Quantification algorithms require solving sequences of large and sparse linear systems, which is a “key” bottleneck when scaling these algorithms for largescale models. The task of the RA would be to develop efficient linear solvers with focus on Uncertainty Quantification.
- Eligibility as per CSIR norms:PhD degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/MTech in with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. Maximum age 35 years. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates
- Degree should be either in Computer Science or Mathematics. A background in numerical linear algebra and probability theory is strongly recommended
- Stipend: The amount of fellowship will be as per CSIR norms.
- Duration: Appointment is for one year.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore):
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Kapil Ahuja, Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: [email protected] by 4th September 2015. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will intimated by email for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/09/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016