Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Postdoctoral through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed M.Phil / Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Postdoctoral on or before 20/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Vacancy Name :Postdoctoral
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs – 28,000 – 48,000 /- Pm
Job Location : Indore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore), Indore .
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Postdoctoral Recruitment:
- Postdoctoral Job in Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
- Project Title : “Plasmonic based bio-chemical sensor”
- Eligibility : Candidates should be an Indian citizen and must hold a recent PhD degree (or anticipating such a degree prior to starting of the postdoctoral position) in Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Physics/Materials Sciences/Chemistry or related areas. Candidate must have prior peer-reviewed international publications and be extremely hard working and motivated to pursue top-notch scientific work. Good communication skills are highly desirable for the postdoctoral position.Stipend : Postdoctoral Fellow will be paid consolidated salary based on the following salary structure for the DST Research Associate.
- Category & Emoluments per month
- Research Associate-I : Rs. 36,000/-
- Research Associate-II : Rs. 38,000/-
- Research Associate-III : Rs. 40,000/-
- Age Limit : As on November 20, 2015, the maximum age of candidate should be 32 years (to be relaxed by 5 years in case of persons with physical disability, SC, and ST and 3 years in case of OBC-NC)
- Note : A mere fulfillment of the required minimum qualifications and/or experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for the presentation and/or interview. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) – Postdoctoral Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Postdoctoral Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore):
Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV including List of Publications, Statement of Purpose and a write up of the proposed work to Dr. Shaibal Mukherjee, via email: email@example.com.Please mention “CV for Postdoctoral Position” as the subject of the email. The deadline for the first round of short listing is November 20, 2015. Applications received after this date will be considered for the next round of selection process. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for presentation and interview. Interview/ presentation of selected candidates will take place on December 01, 2015 at IIT Indore.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/11/2015