Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Recruitment 2016 . Candidates who have completed M.Tech/M.E,BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 20/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech,B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location :Indore
Last Date to Apply for this job :20/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology IndoreIndore
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore)Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a SERB funded Research Project titled “Design and Development of a Trusted and Accountable Cloud Computing Platform”.
- Objectives of the Project The objective of the project is to design and develop a secure platform for Cloud Computing Environment. It involves developing security assessment methods at various layers of Cloud platform starting from Hardware layer to Application layer and involves developing data security methods for both in transit data and data at rest.
- Eligibility Essential Qualification: (i) M.Tech./M.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering or Computer Engineering or any degree Equivalent to it OR (ii) B.Tech./B.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering or in equivalent streams with a valid GATE score
- Desirable: Candidates having exposure to Cloud Computing, Virtual Machine Installation and Monitoring having good knowledge of Security are encouraged to apply.
- Stipend The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per SERB norms and it is Rs. 25,000 per month
- Duration Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years solely based on performance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) -Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/1/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) :
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Neminath Hubballi, Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: [email protected] with subject line “JRF application” latest by Jan 20, 2016. CV should include details of academic grades starting from X standard onwards with details of year of passing, university or college, etc and also work experience and nature of work if applicable. If having GATE score details like year of passing, discipline, marks, All India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail informing date of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and Preference will be given to candidates willing to pursue Ph.D degree at IIT Indore.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/1/2016