Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: IITJ/R&D/2015-16/46. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 17/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Jodhpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur), Jodhpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project Title Development of plasmonic metal hybrid electrode system for IIVI QD sensitized solar cells (QDSSCs): realization of carrier multiplication for better efficiency.
- Name of the Project Investigator Ambesh Dixit
- Duration of the Project 01 Year (extendable for next upto 2 Year)
- Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 25000/pm+ HRA (As per rule)
- Qualification and Experience Eligibility: M.Sc. in physics/Chemistry/Material science with knowledge in material synthesis, especially in semiconductor quantum dots and physical characterization, knowledge of computational solid state physics is a plus. GATE/NET qualified.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur):
Candidate with good experience and consistent academic record and GATE/NET qualified are encouraged to apply with the possibility to convert to PhD program at IIT Jodhpur. The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 17 September 2015. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3011, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan The envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 22 September 2015. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/09/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: IITJ/R&D/2015-16/46
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017