Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellowship through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: IITJ/R&D/2015-16/52. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellowship on or before 12/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellowship
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Jodhpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur), Jodhpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) Senior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
- Project No. S/RUS/DST/MK/20150005
- Project Title Ion-beam Synthesis and Characterization of Gallium Nitride Based Nanocrystal Embedded in Si Matrices for New Generation Photodetector and Light Emitter Applications.
- Name of the Project Investigator Mahesh Kumar
- Duration of the Project 01 years(Extendable up to 3years)
- Name of the Post Senior Research Fellowship (SRF)
- Post(s) 01
- Consolidate Pay Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA@20% (as per norms)
- Qualification and Experience Essential: M.Sc. with 2 year experience/ M.Tech in Physics /Materials Science/ Microelectronics/ Nanotechnology/ Solid state Material.
- Desired Qualification: Experience in Semiconductor Devices, thin films and Nanostructures. Mandatory
- Relevant Experience: 2 year experience with M.Sc. or M.Tech.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) – Senior Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellowship Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur):
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 12 October 2015. After the submission of the online application, applicants are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested Relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3011, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan The envelope should be super scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..” The application must reach the Institute on or before to 19 October 2015. Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: IITJ/R&D/2015-16/52