Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BA, B.Com, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Project Manager on or before September 16, 2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Project Manager
Educational Qualification : B.A, B.Com, B.sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 11,000-22,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : September 16, 2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one Position of Assistant Project Manager in the “SPEC (Project No. SPEC MIS/IITK/DOSA/20120054), IIT Kanpur The appointment is purely Temporary & on Contractual basis.
- Duration Of appointment: One year (Extendable based on the performance)
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate (BA /B.Com/B Sc) with Bachelor in Physical education (B. P. Ed) and three years Coaching Experience in Squash in a recognized Institute
- Desirable: Participation as a player in Junior/senior National squash championship
Completed Level 1 Squash coaching course conducted by Squash Rackets federation of India
Experience of conducting Physical Education classes
Willing to work in split/odd duty hours
- Salary Range: Rs. 11000-1100-22000 (Higher start may be possible in case of experienced and meritorious candidate)
- Job description: To give advance Coaching to IIT Kanpur Squash Team and Interested campus community members.
Take PE & CPA Classes
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for test/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview
The applicant must also provide addresses (including E-mail Ids) of two referees who can be contacted.
Application Deadline and Postal Address:
Interested candidates should submit their complete resume (attach copies of certificates and work experience) clearly mentioning “APM(Squash)@SPEC” at the top of the envelope at following address latest by September 16, 2015.
Physical Education Section,
Institute sports stadium
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job September 16, 2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017