Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Project Manager on or before 10/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,000-22,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Assistant Project Manager in a STC sponsored project, “Highly Stable Nanoparticle – Nafion Nanocomposite via Click Chemistry for Fuel Cell Application” in the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate (B. Sc. / B.A. / B. Com / BBA / BCA) + 3 years’ relevant experience OR Post Graduate (MBA/MA/MCA/M. com/M.Sc.)
- Desired Qualification: Preference will be given to local candidates having at least 4 years of experience in handling office related work in IIT Kanpur. Candidate should possess good knowledge of purchases (Import/ Indigenous), stock entry in ledgers, acquaintance to different units at IIT Kanpur and good knowledge of MS-Office. Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in English is a must.
- Salary Range: Rs. 11000-1100-22000.
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary & contractual and is for the duration of one year or till the end of project (i.e. 30/06/2016)
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview. Application Deadline and Postal Address: Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] with subject [email protected] Email should reach us on or before July 10, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016