Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Project Manager on or before 20/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,000-22,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Assistant Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Project Manager to work under a sponsored project entitled, “SPATIAL AND TEMPORAL GIS BASED EMISSION INVENTORY OF AIR POLLUTANTS AND GREEN HOUSE GASES IN THREE MAJOR CITIES OF UTTAR PRADESH”. The work requires office management and field survey. The post is purely temporary and likely to last upto July 2016.
- The qualification and experience requirements for the above mentioned post are the following Minimum Qualification: Post Graduation (MBA/MCA/M.Com/M.Sc./MA) OR Graduate (B.SC/BA/B.Com/BBA/BCA) + 3 years relevant exp.
- Desired Qualification: Diploma in computer application, knowledge of Hardware and software, should have hands of experience in handling project Management. Preference would be given to the candidates who have post-graduation (MBA) + 3 years. Relevant exp.
- Salary: 11000- 1100- 22000 PM
- Nos. of Vacancies: One
- Duration of Appointment: One year
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Assistant Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before June 20, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Dr. Mukesh Sharma Professor Department of Civil Engineering IIT Kanpur Kanpur 208016
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016