Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Project Manager on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Deputy Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000-32,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Deputy Project Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one temporary and contractual post of Deputy Project Manager, for the BSNL Telecom Centre of Excellence Project no. BSNL/EE/20080033
- Qualification: Post Graduate degree (MBA/MCA/M.Com/MSc/MA)+5 years relevant exp. OR (CA/ICWA/CS).
- Desirable Experience: The candidate should be able to handle project related documents, accounts and maintaining official records of the project. She/he should be able to carry out a range of administrative tasks, depending on the requirement from time to time. Candidate should have good experience in coordinating with various internal & external agencies, preparation of reports etc.
- Salary: Rs 16000-1600-32000 depending on qualification and experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Deputy Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Project Manager Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Address: Application along with the photo copies of relevant certificates and resume giving full details of qualification, contact numbers and last salary drawn may be sent to: Prof. A K Chaturvedi Mobile Communications Lab ACES-201, Dept of Electrical Engg. IIT Kanpur-208016 Email: [email protected] date for application 15/09/2015. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016