Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 22/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Kanpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur
Detail Of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated young person for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for performing laboratory experiments and operating analytical instruments related to aerosol characterization in the Centre for Environmental Science and Engineering, lIT Kanpur.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow (One)
- Project Title: “Development of a high volume impaction based PM2.5 sampler” (DAE funded)
- Minimum Qualification: BE / B.Tech.
- Desirable: Desirable to have ME/M.Tech in Civil or Environmental or Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. Candidate with B.E./B.Tech in Civil or Environmental or Mechanical Engineering and having relevant experience of about one year may also apply. Relevant exposure to instrumentation, data logging, AUTOCAD, handling of instruments like OPC, aerosol generator is desirable. working knowledge and experience of handling GC-FID and ICP-OES.
- Salary: ‘Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated) per month.
- The post is purely temporary, and is only till 31st Mar, 2016. If shortlisted, copies of relevant certificates will be required, and will be checked against original certificates at the time of interview (please bring the originals for the interview to be held in lIT Kanpur).
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Only short-listed applicants will be called for an interview (tentatively to be held at IITK in the third/fourth week of Aug, 2015). Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview. Applications by E-mail should be submitted to the undersigned latest by Aug. 22, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/08/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017